Representing American Workers Since 1987
Attorney Bradley R. Oldaker
West Virginia Personal Injury Attorney
For over 30 years, Brad has represented injured and disabled clients as well as family members of people who have died as a result of the conduct of others. His practice has been focused on workplace and industrial accidents, medical negligence, and product liability.
Brad has extensive experience in underground and surface mining cases successfully representing many clients injured or killed in the mining of coal including the Sago and Upper Big Branch mine disasters. He has represented the estate of a heavy equipment operator at a surface mine killed due to improper surface mining techniques. Other cases have included the representation of surface miners injured or killed as a result of improperly designed or maintained haul roads, recovery for coal preparation plant workers exposed to hazardous chemicals, and recovery for serious injuries to an underground coal miner due to improper roof support.
He further has successfully represented linesmen and cable workers who have been electrocuted while on the job, persons injured by tractor-trailers and other on and off-road heavy equipment as well as victims of medical mistakes made by doctors and hospitals. Brad has recovered for people who have been injured by defective products including respiratory devices, polycarbonate materials, and hazardous chemicals. He has also successfully represented victims who have developed diseases following exposure to toxic substances such as silica and asbestos.
To begin discussing your case with Attorney Oldaker, contact our firm today. We offer free case evaluations.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D. 1987)
- West Virginia Law Review – Coal Editor
- West Virginia Wesleyan College (B.A. Magna Cum Laude 1984)
BARS & COURTS ADMITTED:
- West Virginia
- West Virginia Supreme Court (1987)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court (2004)
- Kentucky Supreme Court (2002)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West
- Virginia (1987)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West
- Virginia (1987)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit (1989)
- United States Supreme Court (2002)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) (Formerly ATLA) (1987 to
- West Virginia Association for Justice (WVAJ) (Formerly WVTLA)
- (1987 to Present)
- Board of Governors (2011-2022)
- West Virginia State Bar (1987 to Present)
- Kentucky Bar Association (2002 to Present)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (2004 to Present)